Thursday 6 September 2012

threehundredandthirty


Beta Fashion 

The second competition I entered with BetaFashion.com was set around the theme of the Jubilee. My entry focused on and was titled The Queen's Guard. Created during the Diamond Jubilee Celebrations, the Soldiers, with their red tunics and bear skins hats are a royal representation of the celebration and ceremony and are quintessentially British.
This was my design and I recently found out that I was chosen as a winner! This is so exciting and a great opportunity to have my work sold on their website and possibly other places!



This Scarf is available now from the BetaFashion website here and may soon be available on Topshop.com

A Photograph of the scarves in the Topshop Flagship Oxford Street Store, keep a look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment