Wednesday 16 January 2013

onehundredandninetyeight

onehundredandninetyeight

The Return of the Blogger.

I have been very absent from my blog lately (apologies!) and I think it is about time it was updated to bring everybody up to speed with what has been going on over the past few months. Firstly, third year is hectic! Over the next few posts I'll bring you up to date with my recent work and other bits and bobs that might be of interest.

For now i'll leave you with a link to this image which is currently in a 'Life of Pi' competition on the Talenthouse website. Take a look if you have chance, there are some beautiful photographs representing the theme of a life changing journey.


This image was captured from out of the back of a camper van in Nelson, New Zealand during a journey of a lifetime

No comments:

Post a Comment