Tuesday 28 August 2012

Front Row Society Competition

I have recently submitted an entry to Front Row Society's 'Elements' competition in association with Anthropologie. A friend of mine works at the beautiful Anthropologie store on Regent Street and told me about it in the nick of time! Here is my entry titled 'Hidden Gem'


This design 'Hidden Gem' has been inspired by my chosen element: Earth. 
Focusing primarily on peace and tranquility through colour and line, the circles represent solidity and provide protection to the gems that can be seen within.

The competition is to produce a print for a scarf. Below I've mocked it up over a found photograph of a pretty lady as I think it'd make a lovely summer dress too!



Please take a couple of minutes to rate my design here or copy and paste the address below 

http://www.frontrowsociety.com/boutique/modules/contest/contest-detail.php?c_id=1090&id=45

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment